Blockdit welcomes all content from people with different areas of expertise. However, posts as following are not allowed to be on Blockdit Feed.
- Misleading or False Content
- Offensive content towards an individual or group of individuals
- Hate speech content towards an individual or group of individuals
- Violence and crime-related content
- Adult content
- Content with exaggerating details
- Content that persuades about multi-level marketing
- Gambling-related content
- Superstition-related Content
- Copyrighted Content
Should you see any inappropriate posts that are noncompliant with Blockdit Policy, please report by clicking on the button on the upper right of the post.
Blockdit community value User’s safety and privacy the most.
- Blockdit has no friend system. User is all independent.
- Followers are unknown to other users except for those who are followed.
- Posts that User reacts to are unknown to others except for the owner of that post.
- People and Page Owner can ban People, Page Owner or Page from engaging with the posts.
- On the Explore tab, User can hide posts from People or Page one doesn’t want to see.
- You can add new credit cards or remove existing credit cards within Blockdit.
Response to Legal Requests
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcements or others:
- In response to a legal request (e.g. search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
- When we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of Blockdit, breaches of our Terms or Policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property and product), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory enquiries.
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation or investigations of possible violation of our Terms or Policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for term breaches for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term breaches.