4) Vitamins and Minerals from Fruits and Vegetables is vital for Female Reproductive System. They help reducing PMS and diseases related to Female Reproductive System such as Myoma Uteri and Uterine Cancer. In case a woman wishes to get pregnant, she should eat variety of fruits and vegetables regularly.
5) Fatty Fish such as Tuna and Salmon can reduce menstrual cramps since Omega-3 in fatty fish cuts down on inflammation, which is often the source of menstrual discomfort.
In addition, the benefits of Omega-3s for your vagina can even extend to the bedroom. They help prevent vaginal dryness and boost circulation. Having fatty fish three times per week would show best results.
6) Vagina is like other parts of women's skin. It is important for women to keep their bodies hydrated so that they will not face the problem of vaginal dryness, which can cause itchiness and prone to get infected during sexual intercourse.
Here I have 3 Simple and Delicious recipes that are good for vaginal health:
The Photo is taken by me. 🐟🥬🥝
"Salmon Salad with Cos, Golden Kiwi, Red Onion, and Blueberries" สลัดแซลมอนใส่ผักคอส กีวี่สีทอง หอมแดง และบลูเบอร์รี่
The Photo is taken by me. 💜🍵
"Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie, Almond Milk, and Topped with Iced Green Tea" มันม่วงปั่น นมอัลมอนด์ และชาเขียวเย็น
The Photo is taken by me. 🥗
"Boiled Egg & Greek Yogurt Salad on Lettuce" สลัดไข่ต้มผสมกรีกโยเกิร์ตกินกับผักกาดหอม
Recipe for Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing are:
1. Greek Yogurt
2. Lime Juice
3. Chopped Cilantro, Bell Peppers, & Onions
4. Salt & Pepper
3. ผักชี พริกหวาน และหอมใหญ่สับ
Let's try these recipes out! They are so easy to make but so delicious and super good for your health. All women should take extra care of their private parts. Good health is a choice that you can make for a better and happier life. 💜